FTSE indices closed mixed but well off earlier lows after early gains on Wall St helped alleviate some of the dour mood pervading the UK market. Well-sold Tesco (TSCO) remained the blue-chip story ...
Premier Foods said Q3 market conditions have proved increasingly demanding with unprecedented structural changes across the industry gathering pace. Q3 year-to-date total branded sales were down ...
Other Featured Stories
Third quarter turnover at London estate agency Foxtons fell to £39.9m - down from £41.1m a year ago - as housing transactions slowed.
Group turnover for the nine months to 30 September was £112.7m (2013:...
High street giant Debenhams posts operating profits of £128.6m for the 52 weeks to 30 August - 17.2% down on last year.
But the group says like-for-like sales were up by 1.0% and its pre-tax profits...
Porta Communications said for the three months to Sept. 30 trading has remained buoyant with all parts of the Group meeting their new business targets.
Newgate Communications in the UK has won 15 new...
- Land Securities acquires stake in LLRP
- GSK upgraded by Barclays
- CB Leading Economic Index for US up 0.8%
- FLASH: CB Leading Economic Index for US rises
- Markit 'flash' manufacturing PMI falls
- FLASH: Markit 'flash' manufacturing PMI falls
- International Personal Finance buys back shares
- Guaranty Trust Bank pre-tax profits fall
- CAP-XX cash burn is decreasing
- ASSA ABLOY sales up
- Hyundai Motor operating profits fall
- First Derivatives schedules interims
- Tesco Personal Finance H1 pretax profit falls
- ADVFN earnings up
- Brokers' round-up, focus on GlaxoSmithKline and Foxtons
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates outperform on Foxtons, target cut from 372p to 215p
- FLASH: Numis lifts Arbuthnot Banking Group to add from hold, target raised from 1150p to 1300p
- FLASH: Numis reiterates hold on Cranswick, target raised from 1296p to 1330p
- FLASH: Investec retains buy on Home Retail Group, target cut from 240p to 225p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates hold on Ladbrokes, target cut from 162p to 150p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity cuts Foxtons Group to hold from buy, target cut from 382p to 228p
- Premier Foods blames Aldi and Lidl after profits warning that wiped 15 per cent off company's value source: The Daily Mail
- ALEX BRUMMER: How new boss Dave Lewis intends to sort out his inheritance at Tesco is still unclear source: The Daily Mail
- Scale of challenge facing Tesco's new boss Dave Lewis laid bare after retailer posts 5.5 per cent slump in second quarter sales - the worst performance in more than 40 years source: The Daily Mail
- MARKET REPORT: Shares of TalkTalk Telecom buzz up to 295.5p before closing 8.7p better at 291.5p on revived bid speculation source: The Daily Mail
- France's troubled economy 'remains stuck in reverse' as businesses cut jobs at fastest pace for year and a half source: The Daily Mail
- Amazon lost nearly half a billion dollars in the past three months source: The Telegraph
- We are now a giant step closer to debunking the myth of 'too big to fail' source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.