London markets experienced a late surge to end today's session firmly higher, continuing the recent post-Brexit advance, despite political uncertainty as the Conservative leadership runners and ...
Costain says first half trading has been strong and the group is on course to deliver a result for the year in line with the board's expectations. The group says it has maintained its record ...
Other Featured Stories
News Corp has agreed a £220.3 million deal for Wireless, a media group operating in the UK and Ireland primarily focused on radio broadcasting.
The recommended 315 pence per share offer represents a...
Serco (SRP) will be in a close period between 1 July and the publication of the results for the first half of the financial year on 4 August.
The company will be holding meetings with analysts today,...
Stobart (STOB) said it is on track to deliver its strategy by 2018 and drive shareholder value through three growth operating divisions of energy, aviation and rail.
The group also aims to generate a cash...
- Chicago Business Barometer up at 56.8
- FLASH: Chicago Business Barometer up
- Tullow downgraded by Cantor Fitzgerald
- US jobless claims up 10,000
- Barclays adopts defensive position on diversified financials
- FLASH: US jobless claims rise
- Index of services rises by 3% in April
- Petro Matad net losses narrow
- Nostra Terra pre-tax losses rise
- Onzima Ventures posts FY loss
- London Capital Group resolutions passed at AGM
- Trans-Siberian Gold resolutions passed at AGM
- 3i Group resolutions passed at AGM
- PCG Entertainment losses narrow
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on BP PLC
- Broker Forecast - Exane BNP Paribas issues a broker note on Wolseley PLC
- Broker Forecast - Exane BNP Paribas issues a broker note on Burberry Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Cantor Fitzgerald issues a broker note on Tullow Oil PLC
- Broker Forecast - Beaufort Securities issues a broker note on Watkin Jones Plc Ord 1p
- Broker Forecast - Berenberg issues a broker note on Travis Perkins PLC
- Broker Forecast - RBC Capital Markets issues a broker note on Centrica PLC
- Man in China storms out of car after row with girlfriend and gets hit by lorry source: The Telegraph
- Meet Mosha and Motola: The elephants injured by landmines, in pictures source: The Telegraph
- Independence Day 2016: Why the US (and Denmark) celebrates the Fourth of July source: The Telegraph
- Gatwick Airport sees profits rise 77% as brakes are put on Heathrow runway expansion source: The Daily Mail
- India police break Isil-inspired 'beef jihad' terror cell source: The Telegraph
- Baby boomers borrow against their homes in record numbers - as pensions fail to provide the 'comfortable' retirement they expect source: The Telegraph
- Pamplona unveils plan to protect women from sexual assault at bull-running festival source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.