FTSE indices ended mixed with falls in resources stocks the main ballast on jitters over China's economy and the future price of oil. Blue chips were led down by Petrofac (PFC), which dumped more ...
Petrofac said it is on track to deliver FY 2014 net profit towards the lower end of the $580m-$600m range provided in previous guidance. It reported a strong order intake of $10bn year to date and ...
Other Featured Stories
MediaZest announces the launch of its 100%-owned unique retail data gathering product, MediaZest Retail Analytics. The product has been developed in conjunction with Argus Global Biometrics Technologies Ltd pursuant...
Antrim Energy (LON:AEY) shares were up in late trading after Sound Oil (LON:SOU) announced that it intended to make an offer for 100% of the company.
Sound Oil's shares were down by more than 2.3%.
Tri-Star Resources (LON:TSTR) was one of the sector's biggest risers after it said reconnaissance exploration programmes had highlighted two new prospective antimony trends in the Bald Hill area which have returned...
- European Assets Trust sells shares from treasury
- Close Brothers transfers treasury shares
- Innovations non-exec buys shares
- Scottish Mortgage IT in equity issue
- Schroder Oriental Income in equity issue
- BlackRock Commodities Income IT in equity issue
- Brooks Macdonald options exercised
- TransContainer schedules 9M results
- BWA Group resolutions passed at AGM
- Vietnam Infrastructure resolutions passed at AGM
- Zambeef alters date for FY results
- Hunter schedules AGM
- Depa see strong increase in Q3
- Tri-Star Resources narrows 9-month after-tax profit
- Brokers' round-up, two downgrades for Avingtrans
- FLASH: Investec cuts TSB Banking Group to hold from buy, target cut from 295p to 290p
- FLASH: Investec starts buy on Tracsis, target 456p
- FLASH: RBC Capital Markets reiterates outperform on B&M European Value Retail, target raised from 300p to 315p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on Cranswick, target raised from 1390p to 1615p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates buy on Phoenix Group Holdings, target raised from 800p to 850p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates buy on Friends Life Group, target raised from 300p to 400p
- Russia hit hardest by plunging oil prices as producers brace for cut in profits source: The Guardian
- FTSE CLOSE: Footsie struggles for direction despite positive European sentiment source: The Daily Mail
- Victoria's poor economic results: is it too late for Denis Napthine? source: The Guardian
- If BT is throwing £10bn at mobile, the corporate dance has started source: The Guardian
- BG Group boss’s £25m pay deal criticised by shareholder group source: The Guardian
- C&A agrees deal to aid Tazreen disaster factory fire victims in Bangladesh source: The Guardian
- Amazon offers package collection at post offices source: The Guardian
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.