FTSE indices closed mildly firmer, but shy of record end-of-session highs, as house builders, mining and financial stocks set the pace in a day slim on corporate news flow. Wall St gained, with ...
HSBC is to review the location of its headquarters, its annual general meeting was told. Chairman Douglas Flint says the board has asked management to conduct a full review of its UK domicile and ...
Other Featured Stories
Totally has noted the rise this morning in the Company's share price and confirmed that is not aware of any reason for the share price movement.
At 10:47am: (LON:TLY) Totally PLC share...
Pearson PLC said it is trading in line with the expectations set out during its full-year results announcement on Feb. 27 and continues to expect to report adjusted earnings per share of between 75p and 80p for the...
Smiths Group confirms the launch and pricing yesterday of a 600m euros senior bond offering for general corporate funding purposes and to repay certain existing debt.
The Notes, priced with a fixed coupon...
- Sefton notes share price rise
- Petards grants options
- Severn Trent buys back shares
- Baillie Gifford Japan Trust in equity issue
- William Hill downgraded by Beaufort
- Credit Suisse initiates on Acacia Mining
- US core durable orders fall 0.2%
- Spectris resolutions passed at AGM
- SpaceandPeople resolutions passed at AGM
- Molins resolutions passed at AGM
- Anglo American AGM resolutions passed
- Hutchison China MediTech passes AGM resolutions
- Tricor passes AGM resolutions
- Alpha Pyrenees Trust passes AGM resolutions
- FLASH: Liberum Capital cuts Pace to hold from buy, target 450p
- Brokers' round-up, downgrades for Merlin and William Hill
- FLASH: Numis upgrades Royal Bank of Scotland to add from hold, target raised to 400p from 370p
- FLASH: Investec maintains buy on Spectris, target raised to 2,800p from 2,750p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity stays sell on Reckitt Benckiser, target raised to 4,600p from 4,500p
- FLASH: Numis downgrades Pearson to reduce from hold, 1,265p target unchanged
- FLASH: Numis downgrades McBride to add from buy, 115p target unchanged
- Forget cash, cards and cheques: We are now transferring £1.7bn every week on our mobiles source: The Daily Mail
- 'We must give something back to society,' says financier Paul Marshall source: The Daily Mail
- Shell takes hit of £3.2bn as UK companies' profit warnings go up source: The Daily Mail
- SUNDAY NEWSPAPER SHARE TIPS: WPP, Asos, Advanced Oncotherapy, WANDisco source: The Daily Mail
- Abercrombie & Fitch employees embrace death of sexualised dress code source: The Guardian
- Recession rich: Britain's wealthiest double net worth since crisis source: The Guardian
- How drivers see their insurance costs soar after no-fault accidents even if they don't claim source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.