The FTSE was up midday with Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and International Consolidated Airlines (IAG) soaring. Markets were buoyed by Japan's expansion of an internal monetary-easing programme ...
Royal Bank of Scotland has reported robust third-quarter pretax profits, but warned of a long list of conduct and litigation issues to deal with. Third-quarter 2014 attributable profit was £896m, ...
Other Featured Stories
Operating profit International Consolidated Airlines Group - the holding company of British Airways and Iberia - rose to €900m before exceptional items in the third quarter, €210m better than last year.
Pendragon said given its continued progress in Q3 it expects the full year to be ahead of expectations for 2014.
CEO Trevor Finn said:
"We continue to grow the business and deliver against...
Telecommunications products, services and infrastructure provider Coms posts losses before tax and exceptional items of £417,469 for the six months to the end of July - up from £417,469 last time.
- JPMorgan American IT in equity issue
- Qatar Investment Fund cancels treasury shares
- JPMorgan Elect buys back shares
- Golden Saint appoints joint brokers
- First Derivatives takes majority stake in Kx Systems
- FLASH: UoM consumer sentiment rises
- Chicago PMI up at 66.2
- Pacific Horizon resolutions passed at AGM
- Field Systems Designs operating profits up
- Highway Capital remains in loss
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on SuperGroup, target cut from 1420p to 1000p
- Starvest narrows FY pretax loss
- Eesti Energia earnings up
- CEB Resources resolutions passed at AGM
- Brokers' round-up, upgrades for Henderson Group and Lonmin
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank retains buy on Barclays, target cut from 300p to 295p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates buy on St James's Place, target cut from 925p to 895p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates hold on Afren, target cut from 110p to 105p
- FLASH: Panmure Gordon retains buy on Martinco, target raised from 155p to 168p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates hold on Spectris, target cut from 2330p to 2230p
- FLASH: Barclays Capital reiterates equal weight on Standard Life, target raised from 397p to 420p
- US growth at ten-year high as Federal Reserve ends money-printing programme source: The Daily Mail
- Michael Spencer sells City Index to US rival for $118m source: The Telegraph
- RBS returns to profit amid government probes source: The Telegraph
- Feds warn plastic bag makers over misleading biodegradable claims source: The Guardian
- Japanese stimulus drive stock markets higher; eurozone inflation inches up - business live source: The Guardian
- AbbVie's bill for aborted Shire deal spirals to almost $2bn source: The Telegraph
- AbbVie's bill for abandoned Shire deal spirals to almost $2bn source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.