FTSE indices closed on the front foot with the mid-cap index retaining gains above the psychological 17,000 level. Wall St was mildly ahead, as were key European stocks ladders. Resources provided ...
Glencore is cutting zinc metal mine production across its operations in Australia, South America and Kazakhstan by 500,000 tonnes. The main reason for the reduction is to preserve the value of ...
Other Featured Stories
Argo Group said certain funds it manages have agreed he sale of a significant investment they hold in Indonesia. Conditions were now met and its funds have received a part of the sale consideration with the balance...
Adgorithms expects FY earnings to be materially below market forecasts. It said the online advertising market has experienced severe disruption in recent weeks, resulting in a loss of supply for major online...
SeaEnergy has noted the recent movement in its share price and confirmed that it is not aware of any reason that would lead to such a movement.
At 1:34pm: (LON:SEA) SeaEnergy PLC share price was +1.5p...
- Tracsis options exercised
- Management Consulting Group in equity issue
- TClarke directors granted options
- US wholesale inventories fall 1%
- FLASH: US wholesale inventories fall
- Weir downgraded by RBC Capital
- Carillion downgraded by Investec
- UniVision resolutions passed at AGM
- Kcell schedules 9M results
- Alcoa revenues fall
- VED's output
- FLASH: Alcoa revenues fall
- 1Spatial schedules interims
- Tavistock resolutions passed at AGM
- Brokers' round-up, downgrades for Carillion and Weir Group
- FLASH: Goldman Sachs retains conviction sell on Sainsbury, target raised from 155p to 185p
- FLASH: Barclays Capital reiterates overweight on Hays, target cut from 185p to 170p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates hold on Petrofac, target raised from 795p to 920p
- FLASH: Jefferies International reiterates hold on DS Smith, target cut from 435p to 410p
- FLASH: Exane BNP Paribas reiterates underperform on Aggreko, target cut from 900p to 800p
- FLASH: Panmure Gordon retains sell on Vesuvius, target cut from 350p to 300p
- TalkTalk calls on Ofcom to break-up BT source: The Telegraph
- Dido Harding on why Ofcom should break up BT source: The Telegraph
- Post Office boss: The poor pay for free banking source: The Telegraph
- Amigo Loans profits up despite regulatory crunch source: The Telegraph
- Volkswagen emissions scandal has 'shattered' trust in car makers, say MPs source: The Telegraph
- Raid on solar will lead to chronic job losses, says green boss and ex-rugby star Austin Healey source: The Telegraph
- SABMiller under pressure to open bid talks source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.