FTSE indices closed down with gains in British Sky Broadcasting (BSY) and Reckitt Benckiser (RB.) insufficient to offset multi-sector falls as Wall St opened southbound. At 5 p.m., the FTSE 100 ...
Budget airline Ryanair reported a net profit of €197m for Q1, an increase of 152% over last year, although it cautioned that this result was distorted by the timing of a very strong Easter with no ...
Other Featured Stories
Tangiers Petroleum Limited said the TAO-1 exploration well has intersected the shallowest and secondary objective, Assaka. Based on currently available information, no hydrocarbon shows have been encountered.
Specialist insurer Hiscox said it made a strong start to the year with gross premiums written growing by 4.6% in local currency in the first-half to end-June.
· Profit before tax of £124.6m impacted...
Set-top box maker Pace said adjusted EBITA was up 9.9% to $106.3m in the half-year to end-June, free cash flow was up 18.4% and interim dividend up 23%.
Strong H2 anticipated, full year profits and cash...
- Majedie reduces stake in Mecom
- Schroder Real Estate IT to delist from CISE
- Blue Capital Global Re declares divi
- Invesco Perpetual Enhanced Income in equity issue
- US pending homes sales index down 1.1%
- FLASH: US pending home sales fall
- Oxus Gold raises £67,500
- Neste Oil schedules Q2 results
- Weiss Korea Opps resolutions passed at AGM
- Energy XXI schedules FY results
- Progressive Digital Media Group H1 pretax profit falls
- Great Eastern earnings up
- Halma resolutions passed at AGM
- C&W Communications resolutions passed at AGM
- Brokers' round-up, targets raised on Royal Bank of Scotland
- FLASH: Nomura lifts British Sky Broadcasting to neutral from reduce, target raised from 870p to 900p
- FLASH: Panmure Gordon lifts Jardine Lloyd Thompson to hold from sell, target raised from 925p to 1050p
- FLASH: Jefferies International lifts SOCO International to buy from hold, target raised from 400p to 480p
- FLASH: Cantor Fitzgerald starts buy on Avanti Communications, target 360p
- FLASH: Investec lifts Lonmin to hold from sell, target raised from 239p to 248p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank retains buy on Lonmin, target raised from 320p to 350p
- Britain's ten best selling cars of all time revealed source: The Daily Mail
- Lloyds condemned by Bank of England and MPs over rigging bailout scheme costs - business live source: The Guardian
- Lloyds smacked with £218million fine for rigging Libor rates source: The Daily Mail
- Demerger only viable option for Reckitt Benckiser and RB Pharmaceuticals source: The Guardian
- Mark Carney: Lloyds manipulation of liquidity scheme fees is 'clearly unlawful' - business live source: The Guardian
- TONY HETHERINGTON: Banc de Binary back in spotlight source: The Daily Mail
- FTSE LIVE: Footsie drops as US stocks tumble as Fed rate news eyed source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.