Hobby specialist Hornby said, looking ahead, its FY results will depend on the Christmas trading season's success. "Current indications are that it will meet our expectations." Its ...
Rolls-Royce has won a $5bn order for Trent engines and long-term TotalCare service support from Delta Air Lines to power 50 new aircraft. Trent XWB engines will power 25 Airbus A350s and Trent ...
Other Featured Stories
Savannah Resources has raised about gross £1.3m cash through the placing of 29,483,704 shares at 4.45p each with both new and existing investors.
CEO David Archer said following the "expansion of our...
Central Rand Gold has entered into a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding with Beijing Ankong Investment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Phoenix Tree Investment Group.
This follows its announcement Nov....
Sefton Resources (LON:SER) was the sector's biggest faler after it said, in respect of the forbearance payment due to Bank of the West on Oct. 31, to which the bank provided a deferral of partial payment to Nov. 20,...
- The Press Roundup
- JPMorgan American IT in equity issue
- CVC Credit Partners European Opps shares conversion
- TalkTalk downgraded by Berenberg Bank
- Cayenne Trust buys back shares
- Atlas Development starts Kenya placement
- Eden Research raises £750,000
- BSkyB resolutions passed at AGM
- Pembroke VCT posts H1 profit
- Montanaro European Smaller Cos laps benchmark
- Regency Mines pre-tax losses narrow
- Eredene Capital schedules interims
- Pan African resolutions passed at AGM
- Petro Matad AGM results
- FLASH: Berenberg Bank stays buy on AVEVA Group, target cut to 1,977p from 2,500p
- Brokers' round-up, downgrades for Serco, Amlin and TalkTalk
- FLASH: Numis stays add on Ilika, target raised to 110p from 77p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse remains underperform on Royal Mail, target edged up to 380p from 377p
- FLASH: Deutsche Banks stays buy on Johnson Matthey, target lifted to 3,850p from 3,650p
- FLASH: Deutsche Banks stays buy on Investec, target trimmed to 570p from 590p
- FLASH: Numis stays hold on Investec, target lifted to 557p from 554p
- Supermarket price war turns smaller food suppliers into ‘cannon fodder’ source: The Guardian
- Fitness First jumps on Indian health boom with 30 new gyms source: The Telegraph
- RBS apologises for misleading Treasury Select Committee source: The Independent
- Exclusive: Ofcom to criticise Royal Mail efficiency source: The Independent
- Aviva hits the road to sell Friends Life deal source: The Independent
- Exclusive: George Osborne set to miss target to clear backlog of business rates appeals source: The Independent
- Britain placed on negative watch list over cost of energy supplies source: The Guardian
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.