FTSE indices ended the week higher today despite hefty ballast provided by resources stocks throughout the session. Financials and retail-related stocks provided direction as markets and the euro ...
Standard Life said disposal of its Canadian companies remains on track to complete in early 2015. Following completion it proposed returning about £1.75bn (or, 73p a share) to shareholders, via a ...
Other Featured Stories
Sable Mining Africa, the AIM listed resource company, has seen its share rise bv more than 200% as a result of speculation relating to its Mount Nimba iron ore project.
It has confirmed that it is...
Luxury shoe brand Jimmy Choo expects to report net revenue growth of 12% at constant currency to £299.1m (6.2% at reported rates) for the year ended 31 December.
The group says that in what has been a...
Miton Group said its adjusted pretax profit for the year is in line with expectations. Assets under Management were £2,050m at 2014 year end, from £3098m). The reduction includes £438m of AuM relating to the sale of...
- F&C UK Real Estate Investments in equity issue
- Glencore downgraded by JP Morgan
- BAE Systems transfers treasury shares
- ECB's QE programme 'likely to be a damp squib'
- Polar Capital Global declares dividend
- US existing-home sales rebound
- FLASH: US existing-home sales rebound
- Polar Capital Global resolutions passed at AGM
- Swallowfield schedules interims
- Qihang pre-tax losses narrow
- PFD in line
- CP unveils record revenues and operating ratios
- Tracsis resolutions passed at AGM
- Global Resources IT resolutions passed at AGM
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates neutral on Hochschild Mining, target raised from 125p to 130p
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates underweight on Petropavlovsk, target cut from 10p to 9p
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove retains neutral on Kenmare Resources, target cut from 7.2p to 3p
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates overweight on Kazakhmys, target cut from 365p to 335p
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates overweight on Gem Diamonds, target raised from 280p to 290p
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove retains overweight on Fresnillo, target raised from 1110p to 1190p
- FLASH: JP Morgan Cazenove reiterates neutral on Ferrexpo, target cut from 110p to 80p
- Inflation will return to 2 per cent, says Bank of England Governor source: The Independent
- Climate change is not a concern for CEOs? That should keep us all awake source: The Guardian
- Sir Philip Green triggers retail revolution as he puts BHS up for sale after receiving a number of takover approaches source: The Daily Mail
- Shell expected to report sharp rise in profits despite huge plunge in oil prices since the summer source: The Daily Mail
- Exchange rate fears help push profit warnings for firms up to a six-year high despite signs of stronger economy source: The Daily Mail
- British Airways owner reportedly cleared for takeover at Aer Lingus source: The Guardian
- Britain's oldest Cornish Pasty maker aims to expand beyond West Country roots and raises £1.6m from Santander to fund growth source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.