London stocks sagged to midday as a mixed bag of blue-chip miners, property and financial stocks weighed on proceedings, with the lower price of crude denting oil majors. To midday, FTSE 100 was ...
Antofagasta reports a strong third quarter, with copper production up 8.7% versus the previous three months and Antucoya reaching production capacity in August. Group copper production for the ...
Other Featured Stories
Highlands Natural Resources has signed a deal for another pilot of its re-fracking technology for a project in the Denver Julesburg Basin of eastern Colorado.
Highlands will fund 100% of the re-frack...
Genel Energy's net production averaged 53,100 barrels of oil per day in the thrid quarter - 8% down on the previous quarter.
It says that following production performance at both Taq Taq and Tawke for the...
AstraZeneca has announced positive results from a phase III SOLO-2 trial of of Lynparza (olaparib) tablets.
This was designed to determine the efficacy of Lynparza (300mg twice daily) as a monotherapy for...
- JRP raises £250m
- US advanced wholesale inventories up
- US goods trade balance deficit narrows
- FLASH: US goods trade balance deficit falls
- Ironveld raises £1.8m
- Inchcape buys back shares
- Compass buys back shares
- Joules Group resolutions passed at AGM
- Fidelity Asian Values beats benchmark
- Lucara schedules Q3 results
- JZ Capital Partners NAV up
- Zibao Metals passes AGM resolutions
- Brooks Macdonald resolutions passed at AGM
- Earthport revenues up
- Broker Forecast - Kepler Cheuvreux issues a broker note on Whitbread PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Bunzl PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Genel Energy PLC
- Broker Forecast - Societe Generale issues a broker note on Informa PLC
- Broker Forecast - Societe Generale issues a broker note on GKN PLC
- Broker Forecast - Societe Generale issues a broker note on Whitbread PLC
- Broker Forecast - Exane BNP Paribas issues a broker note on ASOS Plc
- Palmerston caught trespassing in the wrong department for third time source: The Telegraph
- Russia reinforces Baltic Fleet with ships armed with long-range cruise missiles in 'worrying' response to Nato build-up source: The Telegraph
- Social workers left son 'home alone' as they went on trip to London source: The Telegraph
- This US election is the nastiest I can remember – and there are signs the voters are exhausted source: The Telegraph
- Comcast strikes gold with Rio Olympics source: FT.com
- Comcast gets boost from US election drama source: FT.com
- Sea otter cuddles her pup to keep it dry and warm while it sleeps source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.