London stocks ended on the back foot. Multiple pharmas, commercial and residential property, banks and retailers were at the southbound vanguard as gold eased and crude staged a minor rally after ...
CRH's reported sales increased 35% to €12.7 billion in the six months to the end of June and reported EBITDA more than doubled to €1.12 billion. Proforma sales were up 8%; up 3% in Europe, up 13% ...
Other Featured Stories
Coral Products - a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of injection moulded plastic products - posts a pre-tax profit of £758,000 for the year to the end of April, up from £191,000 last time.
Vitesse Media has substantially reduced its H1 pretax loss to £69,000m, from a loss of £125,000.
"The Board remains confident that the company will return to making a profit this financial year which we...
Phoenix Group has lifted its H1 profit to £60m, from £48m, with net written premiums improving to £424m, from £387m.
"Phoenix remains on track to deliver its cash target for the...
- Capital Gearing Trust in equity issue
- Oilex options cancelled
- Burberry buys back shares
- US gas storage rises to 3,350 bn cu ft
- FLASH: US gas storage rises
- Tavistock options exercised
- Markit 'flash' manufacturing PMI falls to 52.1
- Stagecoach resolutions passed at AGM
- Hydrogen schedules interims
- Edge Performance VCT resolutions passed at AGM
- Coral's earnings
- John Laing NAV up
- Asiamet losses narrow
- Aurum Mining losses narrow
- Broker Forecast - BMO Capital Markets issues a broker note on WPP Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Kepler Cheuvreux issues a broker note on WPP Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Northland Capital issues a broker note on Evgen Pharma Plc
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on STV Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Ascential Plc Ord 10p Wi
- Broker Forecast - JP Morgan Cazenove issues a broker note on WPP Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - JP Morgan Cazenove issues a broker note on Carillion PLC
- German economy falls into 'summer slump' amid warnings of weaker growth source: The Daily Mail
- SNP accused of spinning 'utter fantasy' over £15bn deficit source: The Telegraph
- Firefighter Patrick Hardison overjoyed with world's most extensive facial transplant source: The Telegraph
- Free schools have been a great success - now let's keep up the momentum for education source: The Telegraph
- Angels to the rescue: meet the men and women who are saving Britain's heritage, one project at a time source: The Telegraph
- Earthquake in Italy: Death toll reaches 241 as residents rattled by 4.5 magnitude aftershock source: The Telegraph
- Camber Sands beach tragedy: Victims named as it emerges the dead were all childhood friends source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.