Oil and commodity stocks dominated the FTSE 100 after OPEC agreed a preliminary deal overnight to cut production for the first time in eight years. The blue chip index closed 1% higher at 6,919. ...
WS Atkins, the design, engineering and project management consultancy, expects overall first half performance, including positive currency effects, to be in line with forecasts. And the group ...
Other Featured Stories
Capita has lowered full-year profit forecasts after a second half performance below expectations.
The group says this is as a result of a slow-down in specific trading businesses, one-off costs incurred...
Imagination Technologies Group has sold its Pure digital radio business on a cash and debt free basis to AVenture AT, an Austrian company, for £2.6 million in cash.
The buyer has also been granted...
QinetiQ Group said directors are maintaining their expectations for group performance this financial year.
EMEA Services has continued to perform as set out in the Q1 trading update dated 20 July 2016....
- US pending home sales fall 2.4%
- FLASH: US pending home sales fall
- Hardide completes £1.1m fundraise
- Fresnillo upgraded by HSBC
- Experian downgraded by Deutsche
- Stagecoach upgraded by Investec
- US goods trade deficit narrows
- MediLink revenues rise
- Jupiter Dividend & Growth lags index
- Pembroke VCT resolutions passed at AGM
- Rare Earth Minerals loss narrows
- DagangHalal revenues rise
- IIP resolutions passed at AGM
- Life Science losses widen
- Broker Forecast - Panmure Gordon issues a broker note on RPC Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Investec issues a broker note on Stagecoach Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Majestic Wine PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Vernalis PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Anglo American PLC
- Broker Forecast - Societe Generale issues a broker note on Smiths Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Societe Generale issues a broker note on Compass Group PLC
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of violating Cuba embargo in 1990s source: The Telegraph
- Police must tip-off fighting gangsters rather than investigate crimes because of Human Rights Act, says former justice minister source: The Telegraph
- Viewers happy with more swearing on TV, says Ofcom, but which offensive terms get the green light? source: The Telegraph
- Britain's ruling classes were only group to vote to stay in the EU at referendum, major new report finds source: The Telegraph
- Anti-GP 'banter' hindering recruitment into general practice, top doctor warns source: The Telegraph
- Tony Blair 'considered quitting as Prime Minister to join the European Union' source: The Telegraph
- Rosetta mission: What is it and when will it crash into a comet? source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.