London shares retreated into negative territory as Wall St opened for the worse following an unexpected widening of the US trade deficit and disappointing non-farm payrolls data. UK house ...
Independent Oil and Gas said, further to a January announcement, it has today entered into a conditional agreement with London Oil and Gas Ltd for the provision of a secured convertible loan ...
Other Featured Stories
One Media has announced that it expects to record a decline of approximately 13% in turnover and 30% in pre-tax profits for the year ended 31st October 2015.
It says this is primarily due to unfavourable...
Frontier Resources has conditionally issued 4.75bn new shares at a placing price of 0.03p each to raise GBP1.43m gross, conditional on AIM admission.
Proceeds will be used to provide working capital for...
BG Group's full year results were hit by lower commodity prices with upstream EBITDA down 35% at $4,167m and LNG EBITDA down 46% at $1,456m.
Revenue and other operating income decreased 16% to $16 419...
- Alliance Pharma options exercised
- City Merchants High Yield in equity issue
- Capital Gearing Trust in equity issue
- Jupiter Green IT buys back shares
- Maven Income and Growth VCT buys back shares
- BH Macro buys back shares
- Invesco Asia Trust buys back shares
- On The Beach resolutions passed at AGM
- Brewin Dolphin resolutions passed at AGM
- Shaftesbury resolutions passed at AGM
- Compass resolutions passed at AGM
- Polemos losses narrow
- Town Centre Securities schedules interims
- Petro Matad passes resolutions at AGM
- Broker Forecast - Investec issues a broker note on Halma PLC
- Broker Forecast - Goldman Sachs issues a broker note on Smith & Nephew PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on VELOCYS ORD 1P
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on St James's Place PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Schroders PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Man Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Liontrust Asset Management PLC
- Online marketplace Notonthehighstreet sees 38 per cent rise in couples selling through it in past year source: The Daily Mail
- The Great Tax Switch: Fury as small firms’ rates burden soars - far outstripping other taxes - and corporation tax take falls by billions source: The Daily Mail
- Keynes helped us through the crisis - but he's still out of favour source: The Guardian
- Tasty figures at Bill's as sales soar by 70% as it opens 24 new outlets source: The Daily Mail
- Alcohol guidelines 'fail the common sense test' drinks industry warns source: The Daily Mail
- Troubled Government statistics boss plans digital fightback: Yes, we must do better to make sure the numbers add up source: The Daily Mail
- HSBC 'to stay in London' as board meets for final decision on HQ source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.