Oil prices dropped by 2% but eased back as investors were concerned about growing shale production in the US, while the weak pound pushed the FTSE 100 0.4% higher to 7,247. Gold gained 0.2% to ...
Burberry Group's retail revenue rose to £735m in the third quarter, up 4% on an underlying basis and up 22% at reported FX. Comparable sales rose 3% with Asia Pacific returning to growth ...
Other Featured Stories
Pub group JD Wetherspoon's like-for-like sales increased by 3.2% for the first 12 weeks of the second quarter to 15 January while total sales rose by 0.7%.
In the year to date (25 weeks to 15 January),...
Pearson said the challenges it faced during 2016 means it begins 2017 with a base level of underlying profitability that is about £180m lower than it expected in early 2016.
The company's preliminary...
Ladbrokes Coral Group expects full year operating profits to be in line with forecasts, despite poor sporting results in December.
Proforma group operating profit for the full year is expected to be...
- Merchants Trust changes benchmark
- City Natural Resources declares dividend
- Broker Reaction - Faroe's licence awards
- US capacity utilisation rises
- US industrial output up 0.8%
- FLASH: US capacity utilisation rises
- FLASH: US industrial output up
- Hansteen schedules FY results
- Watkin Jones's FY pretax profit more than halved
- FLASH: Watkin Jones's FY pretax profit more than halved
- Kennedy Ventures resolutions passed at AGM
- Elegant revenues fall
- FLASH: Elegant Hotels revenues fall
- FLASH: DekelOil output up
- Broker Forecast - GMP Securities issues a broker note on Tullow Oil PLC
- Broker Forecast - GMP Securities issues a broker note on Cairn Energy PLC
- Broker Forecast - Peel Hunt issues a broker note on Anglo Pacific Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Cairn Energy PLC
- Broker Forecast - Cantor Fitzgerald issues a broker note on Faroe Petroleum PLC
- Broker Forecast - Peel Hunt issues a broker note on Wetherspoon (J D) PLC
- Broker Forecast - Peel Hunt issues a broker note on Diploma PLC
- Obamacare: the legislation that defined his domestic policy - why it is controversial and how it will be changed beyond recognition by Donald Trump source: The Telegraph
- Mondelez sale sees Vegemite go home to Australia source: FT.com
- S Korea court denies arrest warrant for Samsung heir source: FT.com
- One in five new drugs could be rationed on the NHS source: The Telegraph
- Monthly bin collections force residents to burn their rubbish source: The Telegraph
- Roll with it: why more people with disability are not employed by retailers source: The Guardian
- China cuts Treasury holdings to lowest since 2010 source: FT.com
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.