FTSE indices closed down with relieved investors returning to the market after Scotland voted to remain part of the UK. Gains among financial, commercial property and retail stocks were the ...
North River Resources said its JORC 2012-compliant mineral resource estimate for the Namib Lead Zinc Mine has seen tonnage increase of 36%, to 1,250,000 tonnes, over the previous statement ...
Other Featured Stories
Tandem Group has swung to an H1 pretax profit of £0.2m, from a loss of £0.5m. Revenue was £13.7m, from £11.3m. It was declaring an interim dividend of 1.2p a share, from 1.15p.
Group revenue for the...
Clean Air Power has warned that full-year results are expected to be significantly below market forecasts.
Clean Air Power - the developer and global leader in compression-ignited natural gas engine...
Surgical Innovations anticipates its full-year revenue and profit will be significantly below market expectations, and that it will book an exceptional £2.2m non-cash impairment of OEM assets.
- Schroder Oriental Income in equity issue
- Troy Income & Growth in equity issue
- El Oro amends ex-dividend date
- CB Leading Economic Index for US below forecast
- FLASH: CB Leading Economic Index for US up 0.2%
- Greenko grants awards under LTIP
- Jupiter Primadona Growth buys back shares
- RapidCloud schedules interims
- Imagination resolutions passed at AGM
- Vectura resolutions passed at AGM
- Arsenal revenues top £300m
- Leyshon Energy posts H1 loss
- El Oro swings into profit
- Amphion net asset value falls
- Brokers' round-up, upgrades for SABMiller and Hiscox
- FLASH: Jefferies International retains underperform on Wolseley, target cut from 2760p to 2630p
- FLASH: Jefferies International reiterates buy on Kier Group, target cut from 2203p to 2160p
- FLASH: Jefferies International retains underperform on Howden Joinery, target raised from 233p to 260p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates outperform on Ashtead Group, target raised from 1150p to 1220p
- FLASH: Northland Capital reiterates buy on Eland Oil & Gas, target raised from 161p to 183p
- FLASH: Panmure Gordon cuts Clean Air Power to hold from buy, target cut from 10p to 5p
- AA prepares to give a breakdown of its results source: The Guardian
- After the referendum, local media needs its own devo max source: The Guardian
- Phones 4u won't be the last casualty as the smartphone boom goes bust source: The Guardian
- The more power is devolved, the faster tax revenues race to the bottom source: The Guardian
- Spoils of bruising Scottish referendum battle could go to Gordon Brown source: The Guardian
- Days numbered for coal miners as deal to bankroll closures looms source: The Daily Mail
- Marks & Spencer's online sales in China surge after Alibaba deal source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.