London stocks continued their lacklustre run to midday with both blue chips and mid caps testing multi-week lows. China-sensitive miners and banks were retreating, and oil majors were on the back ...
BHP Billiton says the Brazil Federal Court of Appeal has ratified an agreement over the Samarco dam failure. On 2 March, BHP Billiton announced that Samarco Mineração SA (Samarco), Vale and BHP ...
Other Featured Stories
Interserve expects net debt to be around GBP35m higher than previously guided at both the interim and full-year periods.
The group says expectations for the UK construction division as a whole have been...
John Lewis of Hungerford posts a pre-tax loss of GBP430,000 for the six months to the end of February - up from GBP204,000 a year ago.
Revenues rose to GBP3.61m from GBP3.55m but cost of sales increased...
Ncondezi Energy is in the final stage of executing a loan for a minimum of USD1m from certain of its directors, management and shareholders.
It is expected to provide sufficient funding to finalise the...
- CNG refinances ICBC loan
- General Accident declares divi
- IDH launches IDS-iSYS 17-OH assay in the Europe
- BSC's total return rises in March quarter
- Inchcape buys back shares
- Blancco returns GBP50m to shareholders
- Compass buys back shares
- T Clarke passes resolutions at AGM
- Churchill resolutions passed at GM
- Christie Group schedules AGM
- Holders resolutions passed at AGM
- GlaxoSmithKline resolutions passed at AGM
- Costain resolutions passed at AGM
- Proton Power Systems narrows FY pretax loss
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on Media Corporation PLC
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on Rio Tinto PLC
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on Kingfisher PLC
- Broker Forecast - finnCap issues a broker note on M.P. Evans Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Natixis issues a broker note on Royal Bank of Scotland Group (The) PLC
- Broker Forecast - Beaufort Securities issues a broker note on Rosslyn Data Technologies Plc Ord Gbp0.005
- Broker Forecast - Beaufort Securities issues a broker note on Legendary Investments PLC
- BTG spends $110m on US tumour freezing company source: The Guardian
- Spotted a silly sandwich board? Share photos of your favourite signs source: The Guardian
- How to get more money when you sell your car: what it's worth doing source: The Daily Mail
- Markets nervously await US jobs report - business live source: The Guardian
- Why did bookies offer 5,000-1 odds on Leicester City to win the 2015/16 Premier League? source: The Daily Mail
- UK car registrations hit highest level for 13 years source: The Guardian
- UK car registrations hit highest April level for 13 years source: The Guardian
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.