Big banks Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Barclays (BARC) both slumped over 3% as long-term market interest rates fell following an earlier rally this week. The FTSE 100 struggled to gain ...
QinetiQ has been awarded a £1bn contract amendment to the Long Term Partnering Agreement (LTPA) from the UK Ministry of Defence (MOD), committing approximately half the core LTPA revenues until 31 ...
Other Featured Stories
Laird plans to raise up to £185 million through an underwritten rights issue during the first quarter of 2017.
The company says trading is in line with the update issued on 19th October. Full year...
Berkeley Group posts pre-tax profits of £392.7 million for the six months to the end of October - up 33.9% on last time.
This is from the sale of 2,076 homes (2015: 2,091) at an average selling price of...
Altona Energy swung into the black in the year to the end of June posting a profit of £38,000 compared with a loss of £1,312,000 last time.
The group said this was principally created by two non-cash...
- GN Group notes share price movement
- Brunner buys back shares
- Doriemus raises £250,000
- Carnival sets dividend exchange rate
- Canaccord cuts rating on Cape
- JD Wetherspoon buys back shares
- Berkeley upgraded by Numis
- Plaza sees stable performance
- James Halstead remains confident
- IndigoVision expects substantial improvement
- SafeCharge Int'l sees FY performance in line
- Prospex says onshore Poland drilling plan approved
- FLASH: IndigoVision expects substantial improvement
- FLASH: James Halstead trading is challenging
- QFI resolutions passed at AGM
- Fidelity Asian Values resolutions passed at AGM
- Baillie Gifford Japan resolutions passed at AGM
- John Lewis of Hungerford schedules FY results
- Gazprom Q3 profits rise
- ASOS resolutions passed at AGM
- Collagen Solutions schedules interims
- Broker Forecast - RBC Capital Markets issues a broker note on easyJet PLC
- Broker Forecast - Panmure Gordon issues a broker note on Capita Group (The) PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Telford Homes PLC
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Cape PLC
- Broker Forecast - Barclays Capital issues a broker note on Daily Mail and General Trust PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Restaurant Group (The) PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Cineworld Group PLC
- Boris Johnson refuses to back 'large' payments for access to Single Market after Brexit source: The Telegraph
- Energy price freeze puts ten small suppliers at risk source: The Daily Mail
- Stephen Hawking released from hospital in Rome after checks source: The Telegraph
- Sanjeev Gupta is bringing the dying steel industry back to life source: The Daily Mail
- SPW GLOBAL HIGH QUALITY FUND: Our strategy is to bet big source: The Daily Mail
- Olympic gold medal-winning rower too poor to buy his own home source: The Telegraph
- MIDAS SHARE TIPS: Lender’s flotation will help boost yield for investors source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.