The FTSE 100 index changed little during the day as investors remained wary over the continued tensions in Ukraine and disappointing manufacturing growth figures in both the UK and in the ...
Barclays Bank has agreed to sell its retail banking, wealth and investment management and corporate banking businesses in Spain to CaixaBank SA. And Barclays has completed the sale of its UAE ...
Other Featured Stories
A brief summary of Monday’s main business headlines... Extensive coverage of City bonus cap avoidance, Barclays to dispose of its Spanish division, housing affordability, CBI warning over airport capacity and much...
Brewin Dolphin Holdings will incur a one-off exceptional charge of £2m in the second half following its decision to terminate the roll-out of a new IT system into the discretionary wealth business.
Plexus Holdings, the AIM quoted oil and gas engineering services business, has announced that BG International, a subsidiary of BG Group, has signed up as the sixth major oil and gas consulting partner to Plexus'...
- EMIS to brief investors at Stock Market Show after buy recommendation reaffirmed
- Adams warrants exercised
- Schroder Income Growth appoints broker
- Leeds Group buys back shares
- Centrica buys back shares
- ValiRx CEO to brief investors at Stock Market Show
- EP Global Opps buys back shares
- Berkeley resolutions passed at AGM
- Arcontech schedules AGM
- French Connection schedules interims
- Shanta Gold reports healthy cash flow
- dotDigital schedules FY results
- Havelock Europa schedules interims
- Edge unveils record-breaking quarter
- Brokers' round-up, buy bwin.party digital entertainment and MITIE
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on Berendsen, target raised from 958p to 1190p
- FLASH: Investec starts hold on TSB Banking Group, target 290p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates buy on AMEC, target cut from 1350p to 1280p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates buy on Petrofac, target cut from 1400p to 1300p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates buy on Signet Jewelers, target raised from 6800p to 7550p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates hold on Afren, target cut from 185p to 175p
- Sadly, the Government isn't about to land on an airport solution source: The Telegraph
- In this high-stakes poker game, Vladimir Putin holds most of the cards source: The Telegraph
- Tesco's new boss promises to bring fresh perspective source: The Guardian
- Goldman Sachs lent Banco Espirito Santo $835m a month before bail-out source: The Telegraph
- A global economy divided into the good, the bad and the ugly source: The Guardian
- Tax relief sets stage for investment boom in UK theatre source: The Guardian
- Telegraph Markets Webchat source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.