Marmite owner Unilever (ULVR) rejected a £115bn takeover bid from US rival Kraft Heinz. Management said the offer undervalued Unilever, despite the proposal representing an 18% premium to its ...
Millennium & Copthorne (MLC) has noted intense pressure on revenue and profit in all its key gateway cities, particularly New York and Singapore, as it posted a marginally lower FY pretax ...
Other Featured Stories
Segro's FY pretax profit has slipped to £426.4m, from £686.5m, in what it described as a strong set of results.
EPRA net-asset value per share was up 8% to 500p. The company hiked its final dividend to...
A summary of Friday's business headlines. Coverage of Brexit, UK's sterling and economy, Tata, Snapchat, Cobham, Vauxhall, Argo, Sainsbury, Drax, Shire, General Motors, Wizz Air, and much more ...
Coats Group has signed binding settlement agreements with the trustees of the UK Coats Pension Plan and Brunel Holdings Pension Scheme.
The company has received written assurances from the UK Pensions...
- US markets start lower heading in to the weekend
- Compass buys back shares
- Domino's Pizza buys back shares
- Euro-zone current account surplus slips in December
- UK retail sales surprise lower in Jan; sterling plunges
- FT8 shares suspended
- Thor looks to exploration after Spring Hill stake sale
- Metal Tiger notes intersection of mineralisation at T3
- FLASH: Metal Tiger notes intersection of mineralisation at T3
- Cobham profit warning after £574m writedown
- FLASH: Zytronic says year-to-date trading in line with views
- FLASH: IIP exploring refinancing options
- QinetiQ's outlook for FY unchanged
- NEX Group hikes Q3 revenue by reported 26%, LFL
- Aqualis revenues fall
- Lucara earnings rise after record sales
- Agriterra losses narrow
- KMG EP revenues rise
- Holders losses widen
- Record year for Kingspan
- Driver revenues up 21%
- Broker Forecast - Jefferies International issues a broker note on Draper Esprit Plc
- Broker Forecast - Jefferies International issues a broker note on GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Broker Forecast - Jefferies International issues a broker note on Coca-Cola HBC
- Broker Forecast - Jefferies International issues a broker note on BT Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Jefferies International issues a broker note on AstraZeneca PLC
- Broker Forecast - Kepler Cheuvreux issues a broker note on Ultra Electronics Holdings PLC
- Broker Forecast - Kepler Cheuvreux issues a broker note on Cobham PLC
- 'Hitler's personal telephone' gifted by Red Army to British officer sells for £195,000 at auction source: The Telegraph
- SS-GB: BBC Nazi drama criticised for 'mumbling' as viewers say it is the 'worst since Jamaica Inn' source: The Telegraph
- Priest believed it was God's will he move in with woman sacked by church in France source: The Telegraph
- Theresa May faces Government split over business rates amid warnings that hikes will 'whack' small firms source: The Telegraph
- Revealed: How Margaret Thatcher intervened to keep Moors murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley in prison source: The Telegraph
- Donald Trump's State Visit to UK is in national interest but he won't address Parliament, ministers expected to say source: The Telegraph
- TRADER TIPS: Buy Laura Ashley but sell Clydesdale bank source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.