FTSE indices were down today as a surprise spike in US unemployment, worries over the strength of China's economy and the Ukraine-Russia standoff cast a pall. Near the close, the FTSE 100 was ...
Alpha UK Multi Property Trust said it has made a number of strategic sales during the year including the sale of the Group's only retail asset. Adjusted earnings per share for the year are 12.4p ...
Other Featured Stories
With virtually no company reports to give any shape to the sector the most significant event was African Consolidated Resources' decision to has terminated chief executive Craig Hutton's contract.
Floorcoverings distributor Headlam's revenues rose to £603.1m in the year to end-December, up from £586m. Underlying operating profit fell to £27.7m from £29.3m.
The group saw further gains in UK market...
Oilex (LON:OEX) shares were up by more than 6.6% in late afternoon trading after it confirmed that drilling of the Cambay-77H horizontal production had begun.
The rig is drilling ahead at 76m measured...
- Maven Income and Growth VCT 4 declares divi
- Transense warrants exercised
- Finsbury Growth & Income in equity issue
- Wishbone Gold CFO awarded 5m options
- US average earnings rise
- US jobless rate shows little change
- US adds 175,000 jobs
- Toumaz schedules FY results
- IMC Exploration schedules interims
- Local Shopping REIT resolutions passed at AGM
- Great Western Minerals schedules FY results
- Ballast Nedam revenues fall
- Alliance Trust NAV up 18.4%
- Alpha UK Multi Property Trust boosts 2013 adjusted earnings
- Brokers' round-up, targets raised on Betfair
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates underperform on Faroe Petroleum, target raised from 119p to 125p
- FLASH: Northland Capital retains buy on Stratex International, target cut from 12.8p to 10.9p
- FLASH: Barclays Capital reiterates overweight on Taylor Wimpey, target raised from 156.5p to 160.1p
- FLASH: Finncap reiterates hold on H & T Group, target raised from 150p to 190p
- FLASH: Citigroup reiterates sell on Fresnillo, target raised from 781p to 847p
- FLASH: Barclays Capital reiterates equal weight on IMI, target cut from 1490p to 1450p
- Why lateral living for all generations is trending in the property market source: The Daily Express
- Son’s fight to clear Devil’s Island dad source: The Daily Express
- So much for Better Together... Jim Murphy insults English team source: The Daily Express
- Scots judges to leave all blade murderers to rot in jails for at least 25 years source: The Daily Express
- SCOTLAND AT WAR: Death threats shame both camps as fight for votes spirals out of control source: The Daily Express
- Fantasy house of the month: Wardour Castle apartment source: The Daily Express
- EastEnders spoiler! David Wicks takes to the witness stand as Janine Butcher goes on trial source: The Daily Express
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.