END-OF-DAY REPORT: The headline index ended the day little changed, with investors unwilling to commit themselves ahead of the weekend, with insurance companies in focus and Sports Direct topping ...
House builder Bellway said today it has continued to see strong customer demand for new homes, aided by low interest rates and wider accessibility to higher loan to value mortgages via the Help to ...
Other Featured Stories
Societie Generale downgrades Centrica from buy to hold, target cut from 410p to 315p. Beaufort Securities cuts John Wood Group from buy to hold.
Deutsche Bank downgrades Anglo American from buy to hold,...
Infrastructure group Balfour Beatty said today that it has completed the sale of its UK facilities management business to GDF Suez Energy Services for £155m.
Cash proceeds of £155m remain subject to...
Surveillance technology specialist Synectics said consolidated revenues for the year to end-November were approximately 9% above those of the prior year.
Growth was particularly strong in the Group's...
- Syntech-IGSS deadline extended
- Three Reale Recovery's accounts delayed
- MediaZest in fundraising
- US core PPI rises
- US Producer Price Index falls 0.1%
- FLASH: US core PPI up 0.1%
- FLASH: US Producer Price Index falls
- Eligere posts loss of £107,000
- BlackRock New Energy NAV up 27.4%
- Miton Worldwide Growth NAV up 6.5%
- MJ Gleeson resolutions passed at AGM
- Pantheon Resources AGM resolutions pass
- Victoria shareholders approve deal
- Paragon Entertainment AGM resolutions pass
- Broker News & Views
- Brokers' round-up, Nomura turns bearish on Thomas Cook
- FLASH: Finncap downgrades Synectics from buy to hold, target increased from 480p to 600p
- FLASH: Finncap intiates buy on Rambler Metals and Mining, target 40p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates outperform on Perform Group, target cut from 570p to 246p
- FLASH: JPMorgan Cazenove reiterates underweight on Petropavlovsk, target cut from 80p to 40p
- FLASH: JPMorgan Cazenove retains neutral on Kenmare Resources, target cut from 30p to 24p
- FTSE CLOSE: RSA plummets 18% as chief announces resignation source: The Daily Mail
- Geminid meteor shower to fill the sky with 120 meteors an hour just before dawn source: The Daily Express
- Zara Phillips looks ready to pop as she covers her blossoming baby bump at Cheltenham source: The Daily Express
- BT apologises for poor service after complaints surge in the wake of BT Sport launch source: The Daily Mail
- Food sales boost Euro Garages source: The Telegraph
- Top investment trusts 2013: Bet on China's gambling capital Macau returns 85% source: The Daily Mail
- Bank of England's Mark Carney sees shadow banking in emerging markets as biggest global risk source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.