PRE-OPEN REPORT: The headline index is tipped to open flat to slightly lower this morning, according to financial websites, as investors fret over the continuing slowdown in China, ahead of a busy ...
Food ingredients to fashion group Associated British Foods said revenue in H1 fell 2% and adjusted operating profit rose 1%. Revenue in the food businesses was lower, because of commodity ...
Other Featured Stories
A brief summary of Wednesday's main business headlines... Extensive coverage of pharmaceutical frenzy, business lending, blue chips' bonus payments....
Allergan fights back in...
Chip designer ARM Holdings said total dollar revenues in Q1 were $305.2m, up 16% versus Q1 2013. Q1 sterling revenues of £186.7m were up 10% year-on-year.
Educational publisher Reed Elsevier said first quarter underlying revenue growth rates across the group remained broadly consistent with full year 2013.
There were some small variations by market and...
- BAE Systems buys back shares
- British American Tobacco buys back shares
- China Meihua Biological to delist from ISDX
- Vmoto in Vietnam distribution deal with Euro Ebike
- Rambler Metals ships more high-grade concentrate
- Sable Mining Africa says resource increase at Nimba
- Thor Mining eyes significant upgrade to Molyhil DFS
- Unisys Q1 revenue down 6%
- Bisichi Mining earnings fall
- Phaunos Timber Fund's FY loss widens to $55.4m
- Torchmark Q1 net operating income/share up 9%
- Mobile Tornado widens FY pretax loss to £2.5m
- Kcell earnings up 8.2%
- Highland Gold revenues fall
- Brokers' round-up, Nomura initiates at buy on Pets at Home
- FLASH: Numis upgrades Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings from hold to buy, target unchanged at 165p
- FLASH: Numis initiates buy on Berkeley Resources, target 35p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on FirstGroup, target cut from 160p to 151p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on Ashtead Group, target increased from 800p to 1100p
- FLASH: Investec upgrades Babcock International Group from hold to buy, target cut from 1385p to 1377p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse initiates neutral on Poundland Group, target 400p
- An Easter surprise! Prince George one happy baby at Australian zoo with Wills and Kate source: The Daily Express
- source: The Daily Mail
- A fresh blow for savers: Banks will cut rates on Isa deals at the start of the new tax year source: The Daily Mail
- Trial of ex-JJB boss Sir David Jones halted to defendant's health source: The Daily Mail
- Thinking of investing in a fund? You might not get the returns you hope for as a fat slice of your profit could be eaten by fees source: The Daily Mail
- Jumps in stamp duty pushes cost of moving home up 6%, says survey source: The Daily Mail
- Card Factory plans to list on the London Stock Exchange next month source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.