London equities will begin Friday in the wake of falls on Wall St and in Asia, with investors keeping an eye peeled for a raft of economic data ahead of the long weekend. In the UK, mortgage ...
Taylor Wimpey said it has made a good start to 2017, positioning the group well in a market with positive sentiment that it does not see being disrupted by the UK general election in June. "The ...
Other Featured Stories
A summary of Friday's business headlines. Coverage of Brexit, sterling, US tax reforms, Trump's first 100 days, Barclays, Google, Astrazeneca, United Airlines, Amazon, RBS, Persimmon, Lloyds, and much more ...
Schroders said it continued to perform well in Q1 2017 with assets under management and administration (AUMA) increasing 5% to £416.3bn at March 31, from £397.1bn a Jan. 1.
In February, it completed the...
AstraZeneca has reported an encouraging start to the year with first quarter core operating profits rising to $1,667m - up 5% up from a year ago but 2% down at constant currencies.
Total revenues of...
- FLASH: KWE declares Q1 dividend
- FLASH: Tlou Energy issues Q1 operational report
- FLASH: Coinsilium raises £118,000
- FLASH: Capital for Colleagues completes £2.4m fundraising
- FLASH: Old Mutual Wealth boost FuM in Q1 2017
- FLASH: Old Mutual sells stake in Indian life JV
- FTSE to begin Friday after Wall St, Asia falls
- FLASH: Mobile Tornado widens FY pretax loss, raises c.£1.2m
- FLASH: RBS swings to Q1 attributable profit of £259m
- FLASH: Beximco Pharma operating profits up
- FLASH: Barclays more than doubles Q1 pretax profit to £1.68bn
- FLASH: Ultra Electronics sees FY performance weighted to H2
- Aggreko board withdraws Remuneration and RSP resolutions
- All resolutions passed at AGM of Minoan
- Broker Forecast - Shore Capital issues a broker note on Travis Perkins PLC
- Broker Forecast - Panmure Gordon issues a broker note on Camellia PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Schroders PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Oxford Instruments PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Morses Club Plc Ord Gbp0.01
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on LSL Property Services PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC
- UK GDP: Britain's growth expected to weaken; France's economy slows - business live source: The Guardian
- Armed police swooped on terror suspect as he headed for Downing Street with bag packed with knives source: The Telegraph
- Fox News host Jesse Watters goes on holiday after 'disgusting' Ivanka Trump comment source: The Telegraph
- Ed Balls Day: How former Shadow Chancellor Ed Balls became Twitter's favourite politician source: The Telegraph
- Asia choppy after investors digest US tax reforms source: FT.com
- 'The most feeble of Tory manifestos': Thatcher's economists savage May's tax plans - Chopper's Election Podcast Episode 7 source: The Telegraph
- Arkansas executes killer for fourth lethal injection in eight days source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.