FTSE indices rallied off earlier lows to be mixed at noon -- blue chips up and mid caps down -- with rising retailers, pharma and financials lending a hand. Sports Direct Int'l (SPD) and ...
Sports Direct International updates on its current and future performance to employees and partners from third-party suppliers at a conference to show it is trading in line with market views at ...
Other Featured Stories
Tate & Lyle has booked a FY pretax profit of £51m, from £277m. Sales totalled £2.36bn, from £2.75bn. Its dividend per share was 28p, from 27.6p. CEO Javed Ahmed described the period as 'very' challenging.
Connemara Mining is encouraged by initial results from an ongoing prospecting programme on the five licence block of ground in the Inishowen area of Donegal centred around the historic Glentogher lead-silver mine.
DQ Entertainment, a leading animation, gaming, entertainment production and distribution company, posts adjusted pre-tax profits of INR195m for the year to the end of March - up from INR191m last time.
- US jobless claims rise by 7000
- FLASH: US jobless claims rise
- Empiric declares dividend
- ICAP downgraded by Numis
- Direct Line upgraded by JP Morgan
- F&C Commercial Property declares dividend
- UK growth at 0.3% in Q1 as imports surge
- FLASH: IG Group on track
- FOGL confirms 'Isobel Deep' oil find
- Belgravium results to be heavily second half weighted
- Vitesse Media sees FY op. loss substantially lower
- PMO, RKH confirm oil discovery at Isobel Deep well
- Nakama sees FY results in line with management views
- Tengri begins drilling at Taldybulak gold-copper project
- AAM resolutions passed at AGM
- Equatorial Mining & Exploration losses rise
- NetPlay resolutions passed at AGM
- Galasys resolutions passed at AGM
- Oxford Instruments schedules FY results
- Globe Capital losses narrow
- Consort Medical schedules FY results
- Intertek downgraded by Deutsche Bank
- Brokers' round-up, downgrades for Interek and ICAP
- FLASH: Jefferies International retains buy on Zoopla Property Group, target raised from 269p to 400p
- FLASH: Jefferies International reiterates buy on Rentokil Initial, target raised from 155p to 170p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates hold on Daily Mail and General Trust, target raised from 870p to 950p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates buy on Vectura Group, target raised from 192p to 222p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank cuts Intertek Group to hold from buy, target cut from 2725p to 2654p
- Greece looks for political deal as creditors question progress - live updates source: The Guardian
- Markets will be jolted by a Grexit, warns ECB as finance ministers discuss turmoil source: The Telegraph
- IAG says Aer Lingus offer is 'final' source: The Telegraph
- ONS disposable income map reveals the UK's winners and losers source: The Daily Mail
- UK economy has officially slowed after ONS confirms GDP growth of 0.3 per cent source: The Daily Mail
- FTSE LIVE: Footsie still up at lunch as strong performances from Sports Direct and Kingfisher offset Greek debt fears - for now source: The Daily Mail
- Investing Show: Dividend share tips away from the usual suspects source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.