PRE-OPEN REPORT: The headline index is tipped to open modestly lower this morning, according to financial websites, with investors concerned over escalation of Middle East conflict... US & ASIA ...
Precious metals processor Johnson Matthey said it made progress in the Q1 in the face of headwinds from the effect of foreign currency translation and from the loss of commission revenue from ...
Other Featured Stories
A brief summary of Wednesday's main business headlines... Extensive coverage of UK debt miss, Apple, Royal Mail, RBS, Premier Foods...
Asia-Pacific stocks reach six-year...
Outsourcing group Capita said today that results for the first half-year to end-June include revenue increasing by 13.9% to £2.1bn (H1 2013: £1.8bn).
Underlying operating profit was up 14.7% to £260.2m...
Specialist medtech company ANGLE said the loss for the year was £1.2m (2013: loss £1m), reflected operating costs of £2.8m (2013: £1.6 million).
This was offset by a fair value gain on investments of £1.3...
- McKay Securities acquires Gainsborough House
- Fitch Ratings upgrades Norilsk Nickel's rating
- Roxi Petroleum gives operational udpate
- Synergy Health says underlying trading in line
- RapidCloud acquires Exxelnet Solutions
- Phoenix in comprehensive refinancing of senior debt
- Jupiter European Opps appoints AIFM
- LEAL operating losses rise
- FLASH: Herald Investment Trust NAV falls
- ANGLE loss grows
- FLASH: ANGLE losses rise
- FLASH: Magnit says H1 ebitda up 32.39% in ruble terms
- FLASH: Unisys reports Q2 net loss
- FLASH: Provident Financial H1 underlying profit rises
- Brokers' round-up, Tesco in focus
- FLASH: Panmure Gordon cuts UBM to sell from buy, target cut from 940p to 590p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates hold on Royal Mail, target cut from 560p to 490p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates buy on Petra Diamonds, target raised from 195p to 255p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity retains buy on Hogg Robinson, target cut from 110p to 100p
- FLASH: Barclays Capital reiterates equal weight on Tesco, target cut from 340p to 300p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity cuts Elementis to hold from buy, target cut from 275p to 272p
- ALEX BRUMMER: The case for a bank tribunal source: The Daily Mail
- MP Andrew Tyrie lambasts RBS's 'wilfully obtuse' executives source: The Daily Mail
- Bank of England claims credit for recovery, as market awaits MPC minutes business live source: The Guardian
- Bank of England delivered recovery with this formula: QE + FLS source: The Telegraph
- PayPal loans: Working Capital offered to UK businesses source: The Telegraph
- City Diary: No tears as Boohoo.com keeps it in the family source: The Telegraph
- Questor share tip: Croda International a hold as sales hit by strong pound source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.