London stocks closed mixed -- blue-chips down and mid caps up -- with FTSE 100 dragged south by oil majors on fears crude prices are facing a demand cliff and miners tapered alongside the price of ...
Randgold Resources is set for an improved performance in the second half of this year, chief executive Mark Bristow said. It said the Tongon mine had completed the final phase of its extensive ...
Other Featured Stories
William Hill confirms that over the weekend it received a highly preliminary approach from 888 and Rank regarding a potential combination of the three companies.
"The Consortium did not put forward a...
Image Scan has won a significant further order for its ThreatScan-LS1 portable X-ray system.
The contract, at just over £750k, is of a similar size to the order announced in June and comes from the same...
NetDimension said its H1 sales were somewhat lower than expected with delays in deal roll-outs affecting revenue growth and this looks likely to continue into the second half of the year.
- Baillie Gifford Shin Nippon allots shares
- Metals Exploration raises $5m at 5p/shr
- Speedy to call meeting after Toscafund statement
- G4S downgraded by Barclays
- Sage downgraded by Numis
- Doriemus appoints Nutech Energy Alliance
- Alpha Real Estate Trust shares admitted
- Gresham House Strategic passes AGM resolutions
- Origo passes all resolutions at AGM
- Clear Leisure passes all AGM resolutions
- Melrose shareholders approve Nortek deal
- EIH passes AGM resolutions
- MX Oil passes AGM resolutions
- Kenmare Resources passes AGM/EGM resolutions
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Sage Group (The) PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on LSL Property Services PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on HSS Hire Grp Plc
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Tullow Oil PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on SOCO International PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Genel Energy PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Cairn Energy PLC
- A new industrial revolution is coming. Is Theresa May ready for the chaos it could unleash? source: The Telegraph
- Between them, Theresa May and Arlene Foster can ensure Brexit will not lead to a united Ireland source: The Telegraph
- RAF kidnap suspect 'sporting black eye after being headbutted' source: The Telegraph
- Thanks to Theresa May, we're free to shop at Waitrose without apologising for it source: The Telegraph
- China claims victory as ASEAN countries issue watered down statement on South China Sea source: The Telegraph
- Timelapse captures wind blowing 'sand fire' across California source: The Telegraph
- The Suez crisis should have taught us brutal dictators are the real threat to world peace source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.