Banking stocks pushed the FTSE 100 into positive territory after Barclays (BARC) released strong third quarter results and the UK government cut its stake in Lloyds (LLOY) to below 9%. Shares in ...
BT Group's reported revenue rose 35% in the second quarter, and growth in underlying revenue excluding transit adjusted for the acquisition of EE up 1.1%. Reported earnings per share were ...
Other Featured Stories
Bloomsbury Publishing is trading in line with management's expectations with first half revenues up 19%.
The group says that traditionally, sales of trade titles peak for Christmas and sales of academic...
Debenhams reports a solid performance in line with expectations or the 53 weeks to 3 September.
Gross transaction value rose 1.3% to £2,895.9m for 52 weeks, up 2.7% as reported and group...
Car dealer Inchcape reports a solid third quarter revenue performance, consistent with its expectation for growth across most of its regions.
Group revenue of £2.01bn, increased by 15.3% at actual...
- Ascent raises £4.5m
- BlackRock Emerging Europe buys back shares
- Polar Capital Global declares dividend
- Mercom Capital warrants exercised
- US pending home sales up 1.5%
- FLASH: US pending home sales rise
- Bunzl downgraded by Beaufort
- JPMorgan Mid Cap resolutions passed at AGM
- Amati VCT lags index
- Blenheim resolutions rejected at AGM
- Physiomics turnover up 26%
- Standard Life UK Smaller Cos resolutions passed at AGM
- Stanley Gibbons resolutions passed at AGM
- Arrow Global schedules results
- Broker Forecast - Canaccord Genuity issues a broker note on Igas Energy PLC
- Broker Forecast - Beaufort Securities issues a broker note on Bunzl PLC
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on Smiths Group PLC
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on Pearson PLC
- Broker Forecast - Morgan Stanley issues a broker note on Halma PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on Whitbread PLC
- Broker Forecast - Numis issues a broker note on St James's Place PLC
- Three in four NHS areas are failing on maternity, new rankings show source: The Telegraph
- FCA boss Andrew Bailey launches attack on the watchdog's past failures source: The Daily Mail
- How age, race and gender are deciding factors in the US presidential election source: The Telegraph
- US election 2016 polls and odds tracker: How likely is Hillary Clinton to beat Donald Trump, with some polls giving her double-digit lead source: The Telegraph
- Mariah Carey splits with fiancé – reports cite her ‘extravagant spending’ source: The Telegraph
- Italians call for billions to be spent on quake-proofing the country after thousands left homeless by twin tremors source: The Telegraph
- When is Halloween 2016 and why do children trick or treat? source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.