The FTSE closed mixed, the blue-chip index an ace below Thursday's closing high, after investors took pause following a heady week of trade. Several resources stocks led the blue-chip ladder lower ...
Optos (OPTS) and Nikon Corp have agreed a recommended cash offer of 340p a share cash for the former company. The deal values Optos at about £259.3m, and was at a premium of 30.5% to Thursday's ...
Other Featured Stories
ECR Minerals plans to carry out bulk sampling at the Maestro Agüero prospect at the SLM gold project in Argentina next month. This follows results from channel sampling carried out by ECR's wholly owned subsidiary...
Management Resource Solutions (MRS) has hiked its H1 pretax profit to A$0.5m, from A$0.2m. Revenue more than doubled to A$11.4m. Its interim dividend was 0.35p a share.
CEO Paul Morffew said:
Rightmove has improved its FY pretax profit to £122.04m, from £97.02m. Revenue rose £167.01m, from £139.94m. Its final dividend was 22p a share, from 17p, taking the total to 35p, from 28p.
- Personal Assets Trust issues shares
- European Assets Trust equity issue
- River and Mercantile corrects dividend details
- F&C Managed Portfolio Trust equity issue
- Redefine places shares
- Ecovista issues shares
- Natasa proposes AIM listing cancellation
- Victoria Oil & Gas reports improved earnings
- LFI reports improved NAV
- Princess Private Equity reports increased NAV
- HALS-Development passes resolution
- AXA Property Trust publishes half year report
- Arsenal Holdings reports increase in turnover
- AVANGARDCO passes EGM resolutions
- FLASH: Societe Generale downgrades RBS to sell from hold, target cut to 360p from 405p
- Brokers' round-up, sell Weir Group and Kaz Minerals
- FLASH: Exane BNP Paribas cuts Capita Group to neutral from outperform, 1200p target unchanged
- FLASH: Investec cuts Reed Elsevier to add from buy, 1200p target unchanged
- FLASH: Kepler Cheuvreux reiterates buy on Shire, target raised from 5300p to 6000p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on Carr's Milling Industries, target raised from 192p to 196p
- FLASH: N + 1 Singer reiterates hold on Gooch & Housego, target raised from 710p to 715p
- Colombia: from failed state to Latin American powerhouse source: The Telegraph
- Humiliated Greece eyes Byzantine pivot as crisis deepens source: The Telegraph
- Warren Buffett: 'We have the right person to succeed me' source: The Telegraph
- Rightmove shares soar as online estate agent reports surge in profits and website hits source: The Daily Mail
- Homeownership falls to lowest level for 29 years as high prices lock out young source: The Daily Mail
- Heir hunters: How to track down an unclaimed inheritance source: The Daily Mail
- Consumers duped into switching energy tariffs by 'misleading' price comparison sites should get compensation, MPs claim source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.