FTSE indices were in positive territory at the close, with the blue-chip stealing higher at the end of trade. Financial stocks provided tepid direction throughout the day, only just offsetting ...
Topps Tiles improved its FY pretax profit to £16.7m, from £10.6m a year ago. Group revenue was £195.2m, from £177.8m. Its total dividend was 2.25p, from 1.5p, and included a final payment of 1.6p, ...
Other Featured Stories
Home improvement retail group Kingfisher reported Q3 sales of £2.8bn, down 0.9% on the year. On a reported basis, group retail profit of £225m was hurt by £13m adverse forex movements when translating overseas profits...
Mitchells & Butlers' FY pretax profit slipped to £123m, from a profit of £142m a year ago. Revenue totalled £1.97bn, from £1.9bn. It would continue to monitor net cash flow generation before taking a decision on...
Global executive recruitment and professional services group Harvey Nash says the robust demand for recruitment and offshore services reported in the its half-yearly results continued in the third quarter in the US,...
- JPMorgan Global Emerging Markets in equity issue
- Octagonal warrants exercised
- Hargreave Hale AIM VCT 2 in equity issue
- Hargreave Hale AIM VCT 1 in equity issue
- Quartix options exercised
- Richmond Manufacturing Index falls to 4
- CB Consumer Confidence Index falls to 88.7
- Pantheon resolutions passed at AGM
- SVM UK Emerging Fund lags benchmark
- New India Investment Trust beats index
- JPMorgan European Smaller Cos lags benchmark
- IDS revenues fall
- Plastics Capital schedules interims
- Creightons H1 revenues and profits up
- Brokers' round-up, three downgrades for Petrofac
- FLASH: Investec lifts De La Rue to add from hold, target cut from 600p to 560p
- FLASH: Investec lifts Chemring Group to buy from add, 250p target unchanged
- FLASH: Investec cuts Royal Mail to reduce from hold, target cut from 430p to 400p
- FLASH: N + 1 Singer cuts Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings from sell to hold, target 295p
- FLASH: Investec reiterates buy on Ithaca Energy, target cut from 140p to 135p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates buy on WS Atkins, target raised from 1400p to 1500p
- George Osborne is right to attack Labour's deficit plan - but his ruse is too political source: The Telegraph
- BT's £10bn mobile move sparks major consolidation speculation source: The Telegraph
- Nina Ricci perfume heir charged with tax fraud source: The Guardian
- BG pay deal ‘excessive and inflammatory’, says Institute of Directors source: The Guardian
- Apple becomes first company worth $700bn source: The Guardian
- Napoleon's hair to be put in limited edition watches source: The Telegraph
- BT shareholders back £10bn mobile takeover plans source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.