FTSE indices plunged today with 80% of blue chips off by more than 1%. Wall St's early losses were limited and Europe closed marginally lower. Worst hit were financials as escalating military ...
Oilex Ltd said overall progress of the Cambay-73 project is 77% complete. It anticipated production during May 2015. The electrical system installation is almost complete while mechanical ...
Other Featured Stories
AFC Energy has received its first partial building permit from the Stade permitting authorities in Germany to start construction of what will be the world's largest industrial alkaline fuel cell facility.
Arcontech swung into the black in the six months to the end of December. But it warned that the level of profitability for the full year to the end of June was uncertain, due to a significant customer requesting the...
Plexus Holdings has entered into a Framework Agreement with Yantai Jereh Oilfield Services Group Co Ltd, the major Chinese oil services provider of integrated solutions of oilfield equipment and services.
- Booker downgraded by Goldman Sachs
- Teathers warrants exercised
- Retail sales growth bounces back, says CBI
- F&C Global Smaller Cos in equity issue
- JLIF declares dividend
- Savills in equity issue
- Pinnacle CEO granted options
- Jarvis resolutions passed at AGM
- LPA Group resolutions passed at AGM
- Allied Minds schedules FY results
- Henderson Eurotrust beats benchmark
- Aviva shareholders approve Friends Life deal
- Half year loss for Emerging Market Minerals
- Plant Impact swings to H1 pretax profit
- FLASH: Liberum Capital downgrades Wolseley to hold from buy, target lifted to 4325p from 3875p
- FLASH: Liberum Capital stays buy on Providence Resources, target cut to 82p from 648p
- FLASH: Numis cuts M&C Saatchi to add from buy, target raised to 408p
- Brokers round-up, sell Whitbread and Antofagasta
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates hold on Nostrum Oil & Gas, target raised from 630p to 650p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates buy Compass Group, target raised from 1232p to 1330p
- FLASH: Deutsche Bank reiterates buy on Mondi, target raised from 1490p to 1510p
- Alliance Trust protests too much to change source: The Telegraph
- Saudi battle for Yemen exposes fragility of global oil supply source: The Telegraph
- A year on from the Co-op debacle, Euan Sutherland finds a good fit at SuperGroup source: The Telegraph
- Treating the disease of macho boardrooms source: The Guardian
- UK's biggest plastic milk bottle recycler on brink of collapse source: The Guardian
- Why lower corporation tax means more for Treasury source: The Telegraph
- Fred Goodwin told to hand over private emails in Royal Bank of Scotland lawsuit source: The Telegraph
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.