FTSE indices ended on a sour note as supermarkets dragged, followed by a caboose comprising numerous sectors including energy, financial and property. Wall St was down after a swag of economic ...
Fuller, Smith & Turner had a record Christmas despite very strong comparatives. Like-for-like sales in Managed Pubs and Hotels rose 6.8% in the 43 weeks to Jan. 24, while LFL profits in the ...
Other Featured Stories
Newmark Security has improved its H1 pretax profit to £1.56m, from £19,000. Revenue was £11.9m, from £8.9m. Looking ahead, it said although H2 revenues were not seen matching H1's, FY results before exceptionals were...
Magnolia Petroleum has received an independent Reserves Report as at 1 January 2015 that includes a significant increase in net proven reserves on its leases in US onshore formations such as the Woodford and...
Rambler Metals and Mining said due to the uncertainty in the copper price and an unforeseen decline in copper grade in January the Company has begun implementing short term cost cutting measures whilst it addresses...
- Personal Assets Trust in equity issue
- Numis buys back shares
- RapidCloud appoints adviser
- UoM inflation forecast at 2.5%
- UoM consumer sentiment at 98.1
- FLASH: UoM consumer sentiment at 98.1
- Chicago Business Barometer edges up
- Scottish Investment Trust resolutions passed at AGM
- Tyman schedules FY results
- Caledonian Trust resolutions passed at AGM
- Saga schedules FY results
- Draganfly operating losses narrow
- Tata Global Beverages net profits fall
- BlackRock Hedge Selector appoints liquidators
- Brokers' round-up, buy BAE Systems and Air Partner
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates neutral on EnQuest, target cut from 103p to 95p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates neutral on Afren, target cut from 54p to 4p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates outperform on Cairn Energy, target cut from 259p to 258p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates neutral on Faroe Petroleum, target cut from 125p to 111p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates outperform on Genel Energy, target cut from 1150p to 1095p
- FLASH: Credit Suisse reiterates neutral on Premier Oil, target cut from 246p to 234p
- How to get the best house price in 2015 source: The Telegraph
- Deloitte rises from Phoenix case with partial victory source: The Independent
- Qatar takes tenth of British Airways owner days after Canary Wharf buy source: The Independent
- Investors relish US debut for Shake Shack source: The Independent
- BT slashes pension fund contribution to £2bn source: The Independent
- Greece vows not to co-operate with creditors as deflation deepens source: The Independent
- Rules for selling shared ownership homes eased source: The Guardian
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.