The FTSE 100 ended July on a bullish note with a fourth day of gains. At the close the "blue chip" equity index was up 27.41 points, or 0.41%, at 6,696.28. The FTSE 250 improved by 156.4 points, ...
International Consolidated Airlines Group's operating profit jumped by 141% to €555m in the six months to the end of June and its offer for Aer Lingus has been declared unconditional. Second ...
Other Featured Stories
A brief summary of Friday's main business headlines... Extensive coverage of RBS being given the green light for its first share sell-off, Thomas Cook profits take a hit, Diageo fails to impress investors, the...
Learning Technologies Group has agreed to acquire Eukleia Training, a provider of e-learning to the financial services sector.
The consideration comprises an initial payment of £7.5m of which £6.0m will...
Colt Group posts a first half loss before tax and before exceptional items of €13.0m (H1 2014: profit of €13.6m), with the movement due to the inclusion of Colt Asia results, foreign currency movements and incremental...
- Martin Currie Pacific Trust name change
- F&C Managed Portfolio in equity issue
- Aberdeen Japan IT in equity issue
- UoM inflation forecast at 2.8%
- UoM consumer sentiment falls to 93.1
- FLASH: UoM consumer sentiment rises dips
- Chicago PMI rises
- Phoenician Corporation IV operating losses rise
- Anglesey Mining losses narrow
- B&M European Value Retail resolutions passed at AGM
- KCOM resolutions passed at AGM
- Securities Trust of Scotland resolutions passed at AGM
- Fidelity European Values beats benchmark
- Pennon resolutions passed at AGM
- Brokers' round-up, focus on Diageo
- FLASH: Citigroup reiterates buy on Weir Group, target cut from 2200p to 1950p
- FLASH: Nomura reiterates neutral on Thomas Cook, target cut from 135p to 123p
- FLASH: Nomura reiterates buy on Inchcape, target raised from 780p to 820p
- FLASH: Citigroup reiterates buy on Acacia Mining, target raised from 312p to 322p
- FLASH: Canaccord Genuity reiterates buy on Acacia Mining, target cut from 350p to 340p
- FLASH: Kepler retains hold on Diageo, target cut from 1855p to 1790p
- RBS sale speculation gathers pace source: The Guardian
- Thomas Cook tells holidaymakers they WON’T get a refund for their Tunisian holiday source: The Daily Mail
- Dr Now: the smartphone app that puts you in touch with a GP - for a fee source: The Guardian
- Get ready for rising interest rates and save THOUSANDS source: The Daily Mail
- Greece braces for busy day's trading as Athens stock market reopens source: The Guardian
- Maker of Kiddyum toddlers’ meals gets taste of seed capital source: The Daily Mail
- Smaller firms are being unknowingly locked into costly energy deals source: The Daily Mail
MoneyAM website is aimed at investors of all levels of experience including City professionals, investors and full-time traders.
- Free live share prices
- Free live watch lists
- UK and Worldwide Indices
- Live market News
- Company Fundamentals
- Charts - Intraday and historic
- Stock Portfolio
Shares is the leading weekly publication for high net worth private investors and stock market professionals and as such is read weekly by thousands of private investors, analysts, fund managers, stockbrokers and company directors.
Brokerforecasts.com publishes equity upgrades, downgrades, reiterations, resumption and drops in coverage, as well as price target changes to a desktop or via alerts to email.
All recommendations are delivered and updated as soon as possible after release. The majority will be on brokerforecasts.com prior to market open.
Company directors know the state of their business better than anyone. That's why professional investors like to keep a close watch on the directors who are buying and selling and often follow their lead. DirectorsHoldings.com provides all the necessary screening and search tools.