The group - a leader in high performance insulation and building envelope solutions - said revenues for the year to the end of December were up 12% at €3.1bn, (pre-currency, up 16%) and trading profit rose by 33% to €340.9m, (pre-currency, up 41%).
Acquisitions contributed 11% to sales growth and 7% to trading profit growth in the year.
- Group trading margin of 11%, an increase of 180bps.
- Basic EPS up 35% to 143.8 cent.
- Final dividend per share of 23.5 cent. Total dividend for the year up 34% to 33.5 cent.
- Year-end net debt of €427.9m (2015: €328.0m). Net debt to EBITDA of 1.06x (2015: 1.04x).
- Increase in ROCE by 210bps to 17.3% (2015:15.2%).
Chief executive Gene Murtagh said: "2016 was another record year for Kingspan. Through our organic initiatives and acquisition strategy we are developing a truly global business well placed to capitalise on the transition towards a lower energy future.
"We are encouraged about the outlook for the first half of 2017, with the current order book solidly ahead of the same point last year. With low debt levels and strong cash generation we retain the flexibility to invest in new opportunities as they present themselves."
Story provided by StockMarketWire.com