StockMarketWire.com - John Laing Infrastructure Fund said Wednesday that no further bids had been received for the company to rival the £1.45bn bid from a consortium backed by Dalmore Capital and Equitix Investment Management.

'The board of John Laing Infrastructure Fund confirms that since the Announcement it has not received any competing proposals from any third party potential offerors and is not currently in discussions with any third party regarding a competing proposal,' the company said.

John Laing Infrastructure Fund, or JLIF, had said in August that it would recommend that shareholders accept the takeover offer.

Under the terms of the agreement, shareholders would receive 142.5p a share and JLIF shareholders would be entitled to a dividend of 3.57p for each JLIF share for the six-month period ended 30 June.

Approval of the takeover would require both regulatory and shareholder approval. A vote on whether to accept the offer is slated for Monday, 24 September 2018. At 8:47am: [LON:JLIF] John Laing Infrastructure Fund Ltd share price was -0.7p at 141.9p



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com