StockMarketWire.com - Europa Oil & Gas has received Irish government consent for the transfer of a 70% interest in and operatorship of its licensing option 16/19 to Capricorn Ireland, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cairn Energy.

Cairn now holds a 70% interest in, and has assumed operatorship of, the licence with Europa holding the remaining 30%.

LO 16/19 covers approximately 976 sq km on the Western flank of the South Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland.


At 8:55am: [LON:EOG] Europa Oil Gas Holdings PLC share price was +0.25p at 6.75p



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com