StockMarketWire.com - Eurasia Mining said Tuesday it had received the official license certificate for the Monchetundra mine permit and confirmed it had been registered with the state registry of subsoil mining licences in Moscow on Monday.

The one-time license payment was previously estimated to be RUR20,843,788, of which 20% would be paid within 30 calendar days of registration of the license and the remaining 80% payable within 5 years of the date of the licence's registration, the company said.

The license was issued to Terskaya Gornaya Kompany, Eurasia's 80% owned subsidiary, and was valid to the 07 December 2038, for the extraction of palladium, platinum, gold, copper and nickel, Eurasia Mining confirmed.






At 9:00am: [LON:EUA] Eurasia Mining PLC share price was +0.05p at 0.68p



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com