StockMarketWire.com - BBGI SICAV SA has completed the acquisition of the equity and loan note interests in Lagan College under the sale and purchase agreement with Bilfinger Group announced on 15 November and the Graham acquisition agreement announced on 4 December.

BBGI now owns 100% of the equity and loan note interests in Lagan College.

Lagan College is a long term PPP concession to build a new school and partially refurbish and remodel an existing school building in Northern Ireland.

The project has concession period of 26 years commencing 11 March 2011 and ending 21 October 2037.

The project will have a 25 year operational term.

BBGI has acquired 70% of the equity interest and subordinated debt in the project from Bilfinger Group and the remaining 30% of the equity interest and subordinated debt from Graham Investment Projects Limited.


At 8:15am: [LON:BBGI] Bilfinger Berger Global Infrastructure share price was -0.37p at 117.13p



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com