StockMarketWire.com - Compagnie de Saint-Gobain has announced that the last operations which were still experiencing difficulties following the 27 June cyber-attack had returned to normal at the start of this week.

Saint-Gobain said its teams had made all efforts to minimise disruption to our customers and since early July the vast majority of its businesses had been operating normally.

It said no personal data was disclosed to any third party and it did not expect the event to have any future commercial impact. It added: "We are in the process of evaluating the financial consequences of the cyber-attack and will communicate further in our H1 results on July 27, 2017.

"At this stage our preliminary assessment is that the impact on first half sales should be limited to around 1%, some of which could be regained in the third quarter."



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com