StockMarketWire.com - Thor Mining said a second round of drilling had been completed at the Bonya project, adjacent Molyhil, in the Australia's Northern Territory.

The project was held in joint venture between Arafura Resources, with a 60% stake, and Thor with the remaining 40%.

Tungsten-bearing mineralisation at the White Violet section extended by 40 metres to both the east and west with a total strike length of 120 metres and vertical depth of 110 metres.

In one instance, four metres at 0.23% tungsten trioxide was encountered from 10 metres depth.

'We are very pleased to see preliminary good grades of both tungsten and copper, particularly at shallow depths at Samarkand, following excellent earlier reported preliminary results at White Violet,' executive chairman Mick Billing said

'Our consistent objective for drilling at Bonya is to add to the Molyhil area mining inventory, and aim for a minimum life of 10 years open pit mining and processing.'

'These results, subject to assay and follow up resource work, are a very positive step towards that objective.'

At 1:47pm: [LON:THR] Thor Mining PLC share price was 0p at 0.23p



Story provided by StockMarketWire.com